Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big Blogger

BB
Right, let's get this straight. Jesus is dead.

WWA
No.

BB
What do you mean no? We celebrated his death yesterday.

WWA
We wouldn't have celebrated his death if he'd been dead. We would have forgotten him. We celebrated because he's alive.

BB
Really? Wasn't that a bit rude? Does he mind?

WWA
We never really think about how he feels. It's all about how we feel.

BB
Are you sure? Won't that comment upset a lot of fine, upstanding Christian people?

WWA
Have you read this blog before?

BB
Good point.

WWA
Can I ask a question?

BB
Sure, but you know the rules.

WWA
If you are only a part of my subconscious does that mean my subconscious is not a follower of Jesus?

BB
Good point.

WWA
It was a question.

BB
Sorry. Good question.

WWA
And?

BB
You think, subconsciously, that the church's year can do more harm than good?

WWA
I do? I do? I do.

No comments: