Monday, September 04, 2006

Cafe Create

The next Cafe (my last - sniff) will be on Friday 22nd September in Paul's church lounge, Leicester Street, Leamington Spa.

I'm going to fulfil a long-held ambition to play in a jazz trio that doesn't rehearse but just gets up and does something, Celestial Spy have assured me they will be playing again, Bob has threatened to sing a tribute song about me and Rory is going to be Rory and read something what he wrote.

Still space for one or two more acts and, of course, for many guests to drop in and see what the fuss is all about. Fairtrade, donations-basis cafe bar, nibbles, the audience question, quality heckling and more. It's your stage, potentially. Be there.

1 comment:

Mike Peatman said...

Wish it a fond goodbye from me. Looking to do Cafe Create North in Lancaster before too long.