Thursday, February 09, 2006

Big Blogger

9.35 a.m. and St enters the diary room.

Hello St. How are you today?

Glad you asked. I need a few probing questions to help me work out how I am. 'OK' will just not cut it as an answer.

So, how are you?

OK.

Meaning?

Meaning survival is the lowest form of life but I'm surviving.

What are you up to?

Not a lot frankly. Having one of those patches where writing isn't easy and so whilst I know I need and ought to be getting on with some writing for pleasure (and possible publication) I seem a bit stuck.

Change of scenery?

Thanks that's nice. Where's my computer?

What's wrong with a pen?

You're not helping.

Well you came in here; I didn't call for you.

Sorry. I'll go.

Later perhaps. When you've had some food, watched last night's football, said goodbye to the wardrobe and had a shower.

Can I do all that before trying to write?

I'd prescribe it St. You are still coming down off one. You need all your bits to land, not just your body.

Cheers.

No comments: