Friday, March 18, 2011

A Bit of a Clean Up

As promised some months ago I am retiring off the blog name Mustard Seed Shavings. My book of that title is published today. What do you mean you didn't know? Click on the sidebar link at once to buy two copies (one to give to a seeking friend). It's relatively cheap, short, easy to read and contains a joke.

Thanks for the cards and champagne Mrs Mustard. She's a scream. What shall I call her now?

So I pondered for a while and chatted to a few people. One day I will call something The Third Thing I Thought Of which is currently my favourite title for anything. I explained why here. But for the next phase of its life I wanted another metaphor for someone grasping for the raw stuff of faith in a material world.

Please welcome the new look and strapline with your usual aplomb.

4 comments:

Caroline Too said...

Mrs Galilee?

Mrs Water-wings?

Mrs Champagne bringer

hmmm, none of them as good as mrs mustard....

Marcella said...

Love it. Must remember to buy your book...

Ann C said...

Stayed up far too late reading your book on Thursday night. Very nourishing -and some excellent thoughts to provoke the GCSE Ethics class into thinking. Not many books are read at one sitting nowadays - it was good a read. Thank you

Steve Tilley said...

Praise indeed from one who reads as much as I know you do Ann. Thank you very much.