Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Visitation

Last night, whilst at the Archdeacon's Visitation (Archdeacon's Visitation News must become the guest publication on Have I Got News For You soon), I was welcomed (warmly, no problem with that) to a UB as I sat in my LMG. We need to recall that some may not know what these things mean. My ruthless determination to remove jargon is renewed.

Anyway here's the stats:

Young adults on the dais in leadership = nil
Females on the dais in leadership = nil
Black faces on the dais in leadership = nil
Colours other than blue, white or grey on the dais in leadership = nil
Visible piercings = nil
Average age of those being charged = deceased

Trend bucked by black-clad, youthful musician. Thanks.

2 comments:

Mike Peatman said...

It's the C of E, Steve, what did you expect?

Anonymous said...

looking in a mirror steve?