1. A bit of a sing.
2. A thought and a prayer from the vicar.
3. A look around to see who isn't here.
4. An agreement that the people who copped for all the work last year cop for it again.
5. Details of why we need more money followed by a few moans about the parish share (formerly known as quota) disguised as questions.
6. Detailed written reports become detailed verbal reports followed by minor votes of thanks and petty little niggles.
7. Awkward questions from somebody usually called Malcolm.
8. The major agenda item, vision for the future, launching of new and exciting projects (it is traditional for people to start slipping away at this point).
9. Any other business. Items raised at this point are met with steely glances and harsh tuts.