1. Walking to St Francis School without getting lost in a quarry.
2. Tuning the Telewest set-top box to work through the VCR (help please).
3. Where has all my anti-spyware software disappeared to?
4. Why do we have so many power cuts, especially when I'm ironing.
5. Where exactly is the Blue Flame, the only Nailsea pub in the Good Pub Guide?
6. Losing all my DAB radio presets when there is a power cut.
7. Putting the DAB aerial in a place where the signal is strong and I am not holding it.
But please note we have solved the problem of the locked filing cabinet, which has been locked since we moved. Embarrassed to say I specifically prayed about it and asked any lord and creator of the universe out there to fix it. It came open the same day, without the key having to turn or breaking into it. Have now asked same lord and creator of the universe to deal with Iraq.