Thursday, October 26, 2006

Notes

I've been getting to grips with my desk. In particular the pile of papers and notes that were once destined to become stories, articles, examples, illustrations and jokes.

Back in April I noted that a telephone number printed on a sign at the bottom of Parade, Leamington Spa was an 'Urban mixed priority emergency helpline.' Led me to retire as a humorist due to unfair competition from real life.

Another note suggests, 'A conversation with the author's sexuality,' which may or may not be fun but I never did it and probably won't.

A question. 'Would the world be a better place if it contained more people like you?' A very good question as it happens but I never got round to asking it. Maybe you'd like to think about it.

If any of these ideas makes you a million shall we say 10%?

No comments: