What's weird about you? Well nothing if you believe that you are unique and special, obviously, but what things do you do in the dark and shameful confines of when nobody's looking that are a) blogable and b) extraordinary?
This is one of those blog exercises where you list and tag (I think it should be 'tig') so if you want to see where it started follow this link back.
Once you are tagged you MUST write a blog entry about your 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.
1. Can't sleep with drawers open in the bedroom, or relax with an open door in a room. Therefore weird habit is to go round closing doors before sitting down, or to get back out of bed to push a drawer shut that is only one inch proud of shut already. Yet I can sleep with the door open in the bedroom, to get a through draught going in summer.
2. Read at least seven books at the same time most of the time.
3. Read a newspaper every day but rarely sufficiently up-to-date to read that day's newspaper.
4. Take one leg completely out of my trousers when sitting on the loo.
5. Have a photographic memory of piano chord shapes but not of how they sound.
6. Dream in black and white only.
No public list. First six people to offer by commenting can consider themselves tagged.