Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cafe Create Set List

I enjoyed being allowed to be DJ tonight. I don't have the panache of my son DJ 'Jamin but here are the tunes I chose:

Ambulance LTD Yoga Means Union
Alabama 3 Converted
Alabama 3 Power in the Blood
Easy Star All Stars Let Down
Easy Star All Stars Karma Police
Frank Zappa Pojama People
Athlete El Salvador
Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy Television
Jethro Tull Living in the Past
Lee Griffiths Astronaut
Los Lobos That Train Don't Stop Here
Beth Orton She Cries Your Name
Leon Russell Delta Lady
St Germain Pont des Arts
United Future Organisation Off Road
Soundtrack from O Brother Where Art Thou Man of Constant Sorrow
Lexis Frantic
Tower of Power Don't Change Horses in the Middle of a Stream
Tower of Power There's Only So Much Oil in the Ground
The Shamen Move Any Mountain
Gladys Knight I Heard it Through the Grapevine
Junior Walker Road Runner
Roots Manuva A Haunting
Nitin Sawhney Dead Man
Nitin Sawhney Mausam
Ry Cooder Three Cool Cats
Bobbie Gentry Son of a Preacher Man
Donovan Mellow Yellow
Mary Chapin Carpenter I Feel Lucky
Bill Withers Lovely Day
Smash Mouth Walking on the Sun
Spearhead Of Course You Can

Thank you and goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Athlete, Jethro Tull and Lee Griffiths in one night. Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I only know about 3 of those songs? Mike will be ashamed of me.

Anonymous said...

I only knew 10