Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Big Blogger

Hello St. How are you today?

Hello Big Blogger. I'm OK. Bit of a sore mouth but when has that not been true?

Diet?

I'll vanish.

No, is it caused by your diet?

Possibly too much alcohol but I like alcohol so I'll stop complaining.

What have you been doing today?

It's been one of those lovely days where I've been able to do a little bit of about six different tasks without any pressure to finish any of them. Then, when I get back to them I'll be pleased that none of them need starting from scratch.

You don't like finishing things do you?

That's a bit negative. I do like starting things. Very much. First I establish a great strategy, then a wonderful routine and after that I get bored. What shall I say at the Alpha Celebration Supper tomorrow night? It looks like we've got two guests and fifteen of the people who have just finished the course.

Tell them some stories and tell them how Alpha works.

Thanks. Good idea. Know any stories?

Tell them the Crumbs one, that's quite good.

Well remembered. Haven't used that before. Ta.

My pleasure.

See ya BB.

Goodbye St.

No comments: