Wednesday, June 15, 2005

3rd Leader

Well goodness us. Hovis Presley is dead. I find this particularly sad since I didn't know he was alive until this morning and by then he had been dead for several days. Hovis was a stand-up poet working in the north-west. One of his tours was called, 'Wherever I lay my hat, that's my hat.' I love the guy. RIP. Will try and fill the void.

It is my three-week, hay-fever season. It used to coincide with Wimbledon but global warming means there is nothing entertaining on the TV if I lock myself in a sealed room for three weeks. I will have to laugh my way through the sneezes and try and avoid taking remedies. Sort of way-hey-hey-fever.

Just got distracted and entered the competition to have the Phil(l)s BBC6 music breakfast show presented from my living room in July.

Now I've lost my train of... As they seem fond of saying on Big Brother at the moment. End of...

No comments: