Flex your own punditry muscles in this annual quiz.
1. 'He is well respected because he is a football man.' What is Neil Warnock on about?
2. Name any controversial, on-pitch incidents that Arsène Wenger saw last year.
3. Discus the anatomy of a footballer with special reference to:
A) Leaving your leg in.
B) Putting your head in.
C) Having an arm in an 'unnatural position'.
4. In a conversation between Lee Clark and Stephen Gerrard who would be bored first?
5. 'If you're not interfering with play what are you doing on the pitch?' In relation to the current offside law interpretation how fast is Brian Clough spinning in his grave?
6. Place in order of my nervousness:
A) West Brom one up in the ninetieth minute with three minutes of injury time to play.
B) West Brom two up after ten minutes.
C) Alan Irvine indicating he wishes to make a substitution.
D) Anyone except Saido Berahino stepping up to take a penalty.
7. 'It is the duty of all players to avoid being fouled if they can.' What would pundits make of this early clarification of the rules of the game?
8. Ashley Young is touched in the stomach. Indicate by use of diagrams the part of his body he will rub as he falls.
9 Recall a game in which Newcastle's Steven Taylor wasn't stupidly brave.
10. In which episode of The Football League Show did Steve Claridge avoid saying 'There's no doubt about that'?