Thursday, November 01, 2012

750 words

I am on a five day streak of having used this site. I have investigated some of its more advanced features and it tells me some interesting things about my writing. There are stats:

 

About this entry

Words today:
752
Time to 750:
00:26
Total time:

00:26

Words per minute:
29
Distractions:
0
Good job!

Since beginning

Total words:
3,775
Quickest entry:
00:23
Word record:
766
Total completed days:
5
Longest streak:
5

But there are also details about my style, mood and inadequacies:

Rating

PG
Violence, Sexual content


Feeling mostly…

Upset
Upset
Affectionate
Self-Important
Happy

Concerned mostly about…

Religion
Religion
Death
Money
Home
Work
Success
Leisure
Family
Eating/drinking

Mindset while writing… introvert, positive, certain, thinking

Time orientation = the future

Primary sense = hearing

Us and

them

= us

Frequently used words

beingbelievechristianclosecomeday dead
downhavingjustknowmaymemy
neednonotradioroomssaintssale
storedstuffus

I commend this site to all who want to improve their writing but not to any who get upset about retaining formatting when cutting and pasting to Blogger.

No comments: