Monday, October 25, 2010

The Steve Tilley Daily

A friend followed the links through the Steve Tilley daily (see right hand side-bar) and clicked on one or two of the adverts and found content he thought I probably wouldn't want to endorse. Too right.

So a warning, sensitive readers. If you are offended by satire, deep sarcasm, irony and other stuff found on the internet occasionally then don't click through.

It is a newspaper made up of the stories linked or written by those people I follow on twitter. Now needless to say I follow people on twitter not simply because I like them or agree with them but because they challenge me or stretch me also. In trying to make me laugh some may offend you. They don't offend me because I've found being offended a terrible, terrible waste of time. I commend this attitude to you.

No comments: