Sunday, July 04, 2010

Careforce

My friends at Careforce, a wonderful organisation which places Christian young adults in churches and projects for a year's 'hands-on' experience, need sixteen more volunteers this coming year. One of the current volunteers, who has just finished a year, says this:

'My year has been one of the most challenging but exciting times of my life. It has met every expectation I had but in a different way to how I imagined and added others! I have been stretched out of my comfort zone beyond belief but grown because of it in so many ways. I have made friends, gained a family and have learnt so much about God this year. If you want to learn more about God and strengthen you relationship with him, this is the gap-year for you! It has also given me a flavour of church work, which I hope at some point God might call me back to!'

Whilst I shall have a word about over-enthusiastic exclamation mark use (if the words aren't exclaiming what are they doing on the page?), I think you get the point.

If interested, contact:

Ian Prior
Director - Careforce
35 Elm Road, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 3HB
T: 020 8942 3331
E: ian@careforce.co.uk
W: www.careforce.co.uk

No comments: