Amongst my favourites, as outlined by Thomas in a Guardian article this week were:
- Fatty foods should be displayed in very narrow aisles
- Anyone advocating homeopathic remedies should be allowed these only, when seriously ill
- Mecca Bingo halls should be made to face east
- Anyone in favour of banning immigration should be placed on a register and refused permission to travel abroad
- Mediums should be imprisoned using a combination lock; if they and their spirit guide can find the number they are free to go
Money has been put up so that a candidate might eventually stand on the, probably more serious, policies eventually agreed. Details here.