Saturday, April 04, 2009

I Fibbed

The last few items have been auto-posted. As some of you know, I have been in Japan visiting my son and his girlfriend, who work there as English teachers. Whilst I alluded to this on Facebook, for those who were in the know, my home address is so easily found by googling that I prefer not to write posts saying 'I'm in Tokyo' when the house is empty.

I am a bit weary after 23 hours of travelling yesterday so will not attempt prose for the moment. Suffice it to say that it was the opportunity of a lifetime and Liz and I really enjoyed our experience.

I think we learned lots about how to co-operate in a densely populated country that would make a huge difference here. How do you change a culture?

Oh and by the way, the trains are very precise and extremely clean.

1 comment:

Mike Peatman said...

Glad you had a good time, Steve