Friday, February 23, 2007

Optimistic

I occasionally read the lonely hearts pages of newspapers. Not sure why apart from entertainment value and the slightly-threatening-to-my-wife wondering of what would be out there if I found myself on the market again.

Anyway how about this for someone who knows what they want, from the Guardian Soulmates ads:

Slim Curvy Female 40 likes cats, chickens, pigs, creative writing, Spanish, radio, intellectual discussions. Seeks sim M for f/ship+ W. Yorks

It's a couple of years old now but I cut it out, kept it and bumped into it when looking for something else.

Calling all slim, curvy, Spanish-speaking, male, radio-listening intellectual farmers in West Yorkshire. It's a long-shot but there's this woman see. She may well still be looking.

No comments: