Thanks to Kerron Cross I found this. Why not have a go yourself?
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Have a screenplay made.
2. Play in a really good band.
3. Make my house great.
4. xxxx in the xxxx with xxxxxx dressed in her xxxxxxxxx, xxxx-xxxxx, black xxxxxx-xxx and no xxxxxxxx.
5. Be interviewed for my opinion on a matter of importance.
6. See an end to global poverty.
7. Sort out my study without losing its mystery and wonder.
Seven things I cannot do
1. Play drums.
2. Ever smoke again.
3. Believe the whole Bible is history.
4. Sing a decent range.
5. Fix technology , or indeed anything.
6. Drink more than three pints without walking into shop windows.
7. Have any more children.
Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
1. Her cheekbones.
2. Her curves.
3. Her attention to detail and ability to finish tasks.
4. The way she makes any room nicer, cleaner and tidier with so little effort.
5. Her style.
6. She loves me.
7. The genuine possibility of no. 4 in seven things to do before I die happening, or any of its close relations.
Seven things I say most often
1. Hello Steve Tilley speaking.
2. A pint of the guest please.
5. Why not?
7. Shall we eat out?
Seven books (or series) I love (at this precise moment)
1. The West Wing.
2. The complete works of Douglas Adams.
3. The complete works of Christopher Brookmyre.
5. Brian McLaren - The Story We Find Ourselves In.
6. The complete works of Carl Hiaasen.
7. The Pig That Wants to be Eaten - and 99 other thought experiments - Julian Bagini.
Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time)
1. Where Eagles Dare.
2. Crocodile Dundee 1.
3. Crocodile Dundee 2.
4. Die Hard.
5. Groundhog Day.
7. Trading Places.
Seven people I want to join in, too (who might have the time and inclination to do this)
1. Boris Johnson.
3. Andy Bastable.
4. Dave Walker.
5. Simon Carr.
6. Bob (no chance).
7. Some random woman.