Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Systematising

Next questionnaire, 'The Systematising Quotient.' Scored 30. This is an average score. Most men score about 30. Hooray. Normal again. No, on thinking about it this means I have an only averagely develped male brain but am virtually not in touch at all with the female side.

Final questionnaire is the test for Asperger Syndrome. Scored 31. This is right at the top of the 'above average' range. The next range up, 32-50 is 'very high'. People with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 35. I don't feel this is making me exceptionally vulnerable telling the world this. Probably because I have no empathy with myself or something. I do feel it explains a lot.

I shall return to my incessant list-making and routine. If anyone has a problem today I will try extra hard to care.

No comments: